The Administrator Dashboard enables you to get a bird's-eye view of everything that's going on in your account and customize account-wide settings.
💡 Tip: Only administrators see the Dashboard – your learners and teachers will see their home screens with their courses first.
In the Dashboard, you'll see a window into three main areas:
- Home: A glimpse of how many cohorts you're teaching and how they're progressing, and a shortcut to your home page.
- Library: A view of how many public and private courses are available in your account and a shortcut to your Library, which is your default landing page and sales/registration page.
- Community: A preview of how many members you have, the most active ones, and shortcut to manage your members.
💡 Tip: From the Home window or Library window, click a course cover to shortcut right to that course. From Community, click on a member to shortcut right to that member.
The Activity Feed helps you see all the activity happening across your entire account.
💡 Tip: Tap on the down arrow next to "Here's all activity" to filter the activity feed to only show course completions, new members, discussion, and more.
Here are the activities that are tracked:
- user creates account
- user registers in a course
- user completes course
- user completes a step
- user resets step
- user skips step
- user creates a discussion
- user responds to a discussion
- user subscribes
- user unsubscribes
- user pauses or un-pauses subscription
You can quickly access all your account-wide settings by selecting "Account Settings" in the upper right corner of the Dashboard. Shortcut to the Account Settings from anywhere in your account by selecting "Settings" on the menu.
With Add account information you can:
- Change your account name.
- Request a subdomain change.
- Setup a custom domain.
- Edit and preview your support contact information.
Within Manage billing you can:
Under Customize your brand you can:
- Upload a background that will display on the Home page for all users.
- Upload your account icon.
- Upload a navigation bar logo to replace your account name at the top of the page.
- Choose a primary brand color.
- Add custom fonts with CSS.
With Enable commerce you can...
- Link a Stripe account in order to accept payment directly through your Pathwright school.
- Setup a subscription plan (requires Stripe).
- Manage discount codes (requires Stripe).
Under Configure Library you can...
Under Connect other apps you can....
- Integrate your Intercom account.
- Integrate your Google Analytics account.
- Set up a Zapier account to manage other integrations.
- Set up SSO (single sign on) (Enterprise Plan only).
- Add custom code & pixel tracking.
Under Download reports you can...
- Download a CSV file of any account-wide report.