The Administrator Dashboard enables you to get a bird's-eye view of everything that's going on in your account and customize account-wide settings.
💡 Tip: Only administrators see the Dashboard – your learners and teachers will see their home screens first.
In the Dashboard, you'll see a window into three main areas:
- Home: A glimpse of how many cohorts you're teaching and how they're progressing.
- Library: A view of how many public and private courses are available in your account Library.
- Community: A preview of how many members you have, the most active ones, and shortcut to manage your members.
💡 Tip: From the Home window or Library window, click a course cover to shortcut right to that course.
Open the Member Manager by clicking or tapping the Community window on your Dashboard.
Shortcut to the Member Manager from anywhere in your account by selecting "Community" from the menu.
With the new Member Manager, you can:
- View membership and last account-wide activity of each person.
- Invite members and administrators and view sent invites.
- Control who has access to your account.
- Grant and revoke admin access to any member.
- Send a password reset link to any member.
- Select any member's profile picture to view their member card and see which courses that individual is taking.
From a member card, you can:
- View a single user's activity.
- Quickly see which courses a user is taking and navigate directly to the course that the user is enrolled in.
- Message the user if he is not currently enrolled in a course and suggest a course to take.
Now you can see all the activity happening across your entire account.
💡 Tip: Tap on the down arrow next to "Here's all activity" to filter the activity feed to only show course completions, new members, discussion, and more.
You can quickly access all your account-wide settings by selecting "Customize account" in the upper right corner of the Dashboard.
Shortcut to the Account Settings from anywhere in your account by selecting "Settings" on the menu.
With Add account information you can:
- Change your account name.
- Request a subdomain change.
- Setup a custom domain.
- Edit and preview your support contact information.
Within Manage billing you can:
Under Customize your brand you can:
- Upload a background that will display on the Home page for all users.
- Upload your account icon.
- Upload a navigation bar logo to replace your account name at the top of the page.
- Choose a primary brand color.
- Add custom fonts with CSS.
With Enable commerce you can...
- Link a Stripe account in order to accept payment directly through your Pathwright school.
- Setup a subscription plan (requires Stripe).
- Manage discount codes (requires Stripe).
Under Configure Library you can...
Under Connect other apps you can....
- Integrate your Intercom account.
- Integrate your Google Analytics account.
- Set up a Zapier account to manage other integrations.
- Set up SSO (single sign on) (Enterprise Plan only).
- Add custom code & pixel tracking.
Under Download reports you can...
- Download a CSV file of any account-wide report.