- Tap Account Settings and select Add account information
- When you're ready to add the content of your policy, select Manage page content.
- Be sure to toggle on Set this page live and save.
Enable an opt-in consent checkbox
To enable the opt-in consent option on your create account screen, start at your Administrator Dashboard and then:
- Tap Account Settings and select Add account information.
- Fill in the Opt-in description with a clear, concise description of what personal data use they are opting into.
- Don't forget to Save. Once you do, an additional checkbox will appear with the opt-in description whenever a new member signs up for your account.
When a member gives or withholds consent, that is now stored with their member record and you can export this field with your other member data in order to update any external communication software you share user data with.
For example, if you export or share your member data collected in Pathwright with Mailchimp, Intercom, or others messaging services, you’ll need to know they’re “unsubscribed” from any promotional emails you send via those systems so you don’t accidentally send an email to a member who has not given you consent to do so.
All consents to the consent opt-in field to date are stored in your Member Report, which can be downloaded from "Account Settings" > "Download Reports."
Use with Zapier integrations
We've also added the consent fields (consent_dtime and consent_description) to the Zapier triggers "New School Membership" and "New Student Class Registration."
If triggering emails via Zapier, add the filter type "Continue only if," and select the condition that the timestamp on the consent form is after 01/01/2018.
See the main article on GDPR compliance here.