If you have our "multiple Cohorts" feature enabled in your school, you can create a new Cohort to teach at any time. Each new Cohort will have its own name, its own privacy, and pricing settings, a unique class roster, and discussion posts and progress limited to those learners enrolled in the Cohort.
Create a new Cohort
- Go to your "Design" tab on your homepage and open the course. You'll see "Source" indicated just beneath the course title at the top of the Path.
- Open the "Settings" menu in the Source version.
- Select "Create a new Cohort."
- Name your cohort and click Create, and then configure your settings however you’d like.
Here are those steps again:
Alternately, you can add a new cohort from the course "About" page where all the cohorts are listed. Either method will do the job. Here's how to add a new Cohort from the About page:
Make yourself the teacher in a new Cohort
Once you have the new Cohort, here's how to set yourself as Teacher
- Open the course to the Path and select the “Invite Staff” button at the top of the page directly underneath the course title.
- Select the Teacher option and then copy the invitation link to your clipboard.
- Paste the Teacher link into a new browser tab while logged in and you will be automatically enrolled. Or, send it to someone else to invite them to join as a teacher.