For billing purposes, a staff member is anyone with admin or editor access to the entire account, anyone with editor access to one or more courses, or any leader in a Mentor Group.
Your plan includes a certain number of staff members and any staff members over the number included will add a small fee on our current plans. See How Pathwright pricing and billing works.
Here's how to remove staff access from someone who no longer needs it, so they will not count towards your billing.
Remove admin or library editor access
To revoke staff privileges for an admin or library editor...
- Open "Community" from the main menu.
- Look up the staff member, and click on the settings icon next to his name. Select "Make member" to remove admin or editor access.
The individual will retain access to any courses he or she is enrolled in, but will no longer have staff privileges. The member will revert to being a non-staff member on your next billing cycle.
Remove course editor access
A course editor is someone who has been invited to edit one or more courses.
To remove a course editor...
- Open the Course Settings for the course they are enrolled in as course editor.
- Select "Manage editors."
- Select the additional actions icon to the right of the user, select "Remove editor," and confirm.
Repeat for any other courses in which the user is enrolled as course editor. The member will revert to being a non-staff member on your next billing cycle.
Remove lead mentor access
A lead mentor is someone who can create and assign people to new Mentor Groups (beta).
To remove a lead mentor...
- Open "Community" from the main menu, then select the "Groups" tab.
- Click on the group members to open the member manager.
- Select the role switch drop down menu and change the leader's role to "Mentor" or "Member" instead of leader.
The member will revert to being a non-staff member on your next billing cycle. If you wish to remove the individual from the group entirely, first demote to "Member" then open the additional actions icon (...) and select "Remove from group" from the drop down menu.
Need to remove a teacher or moderator?
Revoke a staff member's access to your Pathwright account
Need to completely remove someone's access to your entire account? See how to remove access to your account.