If you offer account-wide subscription plan via our integration with Stripe (for payment processing), you can track and manage your subscribers both within your Pathwright account and from your linked Stripe account. You can also automate actions with Zapier, an automation tool.
Track subscriptions from your Pathwright account
To see who has subscribed, paused, or cancelled a subscription lately...
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Filter the Activity Feed by "Subscriptions" or by "Subscription changes."
Cancel a user's subscription for them
Subscribers can cancel their own subscriptions under their billing settings. If you prefer to cancel a member's subscription to one of your monthly or annual plans on their behalf...
- Open Community from your Dashboard or main account menu.
- Find the member that you want to unsubscribe and select the drop down menu to the right of their name under the additional actions (...) icon.
- Select "Cancel subscription," choose a cancellation option, and confirm. You'll see two options for cancellation.
- Cancel at the end of the subscription cycle. They will have continued access through the end of their current monthly or annual cycle or gift subscription.
- Cancel effective immediately. They will lose access immediately. If a refund is due, look up the user in Stripe and issue a refund.
Download subscription discount code reports
To find out who has subscribed using a discount code, go to the main menu in your Pathwright account, select Settings -> Download Reports, and download the detailed discount code usage report. If you've distributed discount codes towards your subscription plan, you'll be able to see who has redeemed those discount codes.
Track subscriptions from Stripe
You can also view all subscriptions and download reports on subscriptions from your linked Stripe account.
- Log into your linked Stripe account and select "Billing" then "Subscriptions" from the menu.
- Use "Filter" to choose active, cancelled, unpaid, or all subscriptions.
- Use "Export" to download your results in CSV format.
Cancel a user's subscription for them in Stripe
This only works for paid subscriptions. If you need to cancel a free subscription (initiated with a discount code), use the instructions above for cancelling from your Pathwright account. To cancel a paid subscription from Stripe...
- Log into your linked Stripe account and search for the user's profile by email address, name, or even the last four digits of their card. Select the user.
- Under "Active Subscriptions" select the more actions icon (...) and select "Cancel." You can choose to cancel immediately or set to cancel at the end of the current billing cycle.
Refund a subscription payment
Need to issue a refund? See refund a payment.
Automate subscription notifications with Zapier
Need to trigger another action when something happens in Stripe? You can use Zapier to set up custom automations. For instance, send yourself a Slack or email message when a payment fails in Stripe or you get a new subscriber.
Go to Stripe on Zapier to get started.
You can also use Pathwright's triggers for subscriptions and cancellations. Learn more here.