Supported browsers include the two most recent versions of Google Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Firefox. Other browsers (e.g. Opera, Internet Explorer, older versions of the supported browsers) are not supported and may not function well. If your browser is unsupported, try updating it or installing a new one.
If you are using a supported browser, but you're still having a browser-related issue, try taking the following steps.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date (we support the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox), or switch to another up-to-date browser.
- Try refreshing your browser, or log out and log in.
- Check under your browser settings to see if you have an ad blocker, tracking blocker, anti-virus plug-in, or pop-up blocker and try disabling it for the site. Have you blocked "cookies" for the site? Unblock them.
- Clear your browser cache. Refresh your browser and try again.
- Try an alternate internet source. Your internet may have a firewall that is blocking the site. If the issue seems to be related to a school or workplace internet source, talk with your IT department and try to have the issue resolved by whitelisting pathwright.com and all subprocessors.
- If you are on an app and having difficulty with sound, check to make sure that your device is not set on Silent mode.
- Close other applications that may be open at the same time, which can drain memory or processing power.
- Disconnect other Internet (e.g. Wi-Fi) connected devices that may be connected at the same time.
- Check your Internet download speed. Your Wi-Fi or mobile signal indicator does not correlate to your download speed. There are a number of websites where you can conduct a free “Internet speed test.”
- Restart your computer or device and try again.
Get more help
Can't resolve the issue? Contact your school support line by selecting “Need Help?” on the site menu.
Please include the following when reporting an issue:
- Your email address that you use to sign into the courses.
- The browser version and type of device you are using to access the course. If you're using an app, let us know which app.
- Briefly describe the issue: what did you do? what did you expect to happen? what actually happened? Provide screenshots or a screen capture if you can.
- Are you seeing any error messages? Provide a screenshot or the text of the message.
- What is the URL (web address) where you are experiencing the issue? Copy the web address from your browser and paste it into your report.
- What other steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?