Course visibility will determine who can see and enroll in your courses and will affect how you share or link to a course.
Change who has access to a course
- Open the cohort you want to edit and use the Settings menu at the top of the course Path to select "Change access."
- You’ll see three options.
- If you select Invite Only, this cohort will not appear on your Library. The only way for a learner to join this class is if you share an invitation link or invitation email. The course "About" page and Path "Preview" page will not be viewable until after registration.
- If you select Members, this cohort will appear in the Library for any school members who are signed into your school (teachers, moderators, students), and anyone can join as a learner. It will not be visible to the public. You can invite people to create an account in order to see and self-enroll in the course.
- If you select Public, this course will appear on your course Library for anyone who visits your school; they will not need to sign in to preview the course Path.
In each case, learners will need to create an account and enroll in the course to view step content (unless you make the step content available for public preview). If you have a price set on the course, they will be required to pay or apply a coupon code to access.
💡Tip: Under Course Settings, go to More Settings and you'll see an option that says "Always visible?" with an on-off toggle. Switch this on if you have Member-created groups and you want to make these your only public offering.
Visibility and accessibility of the Library
Your account URL will look something like this: https://grow.pathwright.com
Until you publish your first public course, your account URL will bring people to a sign-in screen: https://grow.pathwright.com/auth/sign-in
After publishing a public course, your account URL will bring people directly to your Library: https://grow.pathwright.com/library
How to link to your courses
If your course is private, the only link to your course that will work is an invite link to that course.
If your course is members-only, the only link to your course that will work for non-members is an invite to that course or an invite to join your account.
If your course is public, you can direct anyone to your Library: https://grow.pathwright.com/library
or to the course description or "About" page: https://grow.pathwright.com/library/how-to-design-a-path-20/about/
Simply go to your Library page or course "About" page and copy the URL from your browser.