Having trouble submitting a file? Here are a couple things you can try:
- Disable pop-up blockers. When uploading a file, we'll pop up a dialogue to allow you to select the file from your computer or other location. If you're blocking pop-ups on your browser, disable that for the site or disable temporarily.
- Check the size of the file you are uploading. We allow image, audio, and text files up to 100MB, and video files up to 1.46GB. Do you have a file that is too large? There are instructions for compressing a video for different devices and file types online that you can find with a Google search.
- One file per upload box. Each upload button allows you to upload a single file. If you upload two files, the second file will overwrite the first one. You can get around this if needed by creating a zip file that contains multiple files and uploading the zip file.
- Refresh the page. There is a security feature that can cause the file manager to "time out" after you have it open for several minutes. Refresh the page and then upload immediately.
- Don't see an option to upload a file? If you're on a mobile device, try uploading from a laptop or desktop instead.
- Still not working? Click the "Need Help" link on the menu within your account to request more technical help.