Instructions for learners
How to subscribe with a code
- Select the “Subscribe” button on your school's main menu. When you select the Subscribe button, the first step is to choose a subscription plan.
- Second, sign in with your current account or create a new account if you don't have one yet.
- On the third step, you will see a link that says “Have a discount code?” Select this link and you will be given a text field to enter your code. Make sure to enter the code correctly and do not add any spaces. Select “Apply code.”
- If further payment is required, you'll be prompted to "Go to Checkout." This will open a payment screen where you can enter your card information (or pay with Google Pay or Apple Pay). When your payment is complete, you'll be directed back to the success screen in your account.
- You're ready to get started! Go to the Library page to find a course to take. You'll see "included in my subscription" on courses you can join for free as part of your subscription.
- If you are currently on a paid subscription and wish to use a discount code, you will need to cancel your current subscription and re-subscribe using your code.
- Make sure to enter codes correctly and do not add any spaces. Consider whether a character might be a letter O or a number 0 or whether it's a letter I or number 1. Copy and paste the code if possible.
- If you subscribed under the Subscribe button, you will need to choose something to learn. Go to “Library” on the menu to get started!