If you've purchased access to courses from another organization by subscription, you'll be able to offer those courses to your own members anytime.
To start teaching a course you've purchased – or to just make it available for your members to take on their own – you'll need to create a "Group" for them to join.
Here are the steps for creating a new Group:
- From your Home screen, select the Teach tab.
- Select the "Get curriculum" button.
- Now you'll see all the courses that are available for you to teach. You can use the search and filter options to narrow down your choices or to find a specific course. When you've found one that looks interesting, click on the course cover. This will open a preview.
- Once you've previewed the course and are ready to start, click "Get Curriculum."
- Next, write the name of the Group you'll be teaching or taking this course with. For example, it might be a "Fall semester" group, an "Open study group", or "Leader group" – just choose something that you and others in your group will easily recognize.
- Finally, set the visibility. Private is the default option and makes it so only people you personally invite may join. If you select Members instead, anyone who has previously taken a course in your school will be able to find the course in your Library to take.
- Once you're ready to start teaching, hit the "Get Started" button. You're all set!