Add a podcast, a piece of music, a listening lecture, an interview, a foreign language recording, or other audio file to your course.
A sample Audio Block: learner preview mode on the left, edit mode on the right
How to upload an audio file
- Create a new step on your course Path and open the step.
- Select "Media" then "Audio." You've added a Block to your step!
- Select "Replace audio" and use the Media Manager to insert your file, or click "Upload" then "Record" to record a new audio clip.
- Optionally add more Blocks. When finished, hit Publish.
Optionally allow learners to download the audio file by checking "Allow learner to download this media?"
The built-in audio player includes...
- Upload audio as .mp3 files, up to 100 MB each
- Optionally record audio clips on the spot and upload instantly
- Play/pause button (no autoplay currently)
- Manual "scrubbing" or adjusting your place on the audio
- Jump forward and backward by 15 seconds
- Adjust speed up to 3x faster or half speed
- Adjust volume
- Optionally allow learners to download
- Upload multiple files at once (new!)
Q. Can I embed an audio file from SoundCloud, SermonAudio, or elsewhere?
A. Yes, you can use the Embed Block to embed a file from another audio host.
All Blocks enable you to...
- Toggle between similar layouts.
- Duplicate the Block to edit and reuse on the same step.
- Reorder Blocks up and down the page.
- Insert additional Blocks above or below.
- Delete Blocks.
- Preview the entire step as a learner.
- Undo previous edits (click "Publish," then "Discard" to undo all edits since you last published the step).
- Copy & paste the entire step or lesson and reuse in the same course or another course.