Drop a course

Need to drop a course? Enrolled in the wrong course? Need a refund? Contact the support line to get help.

Laurie Garcia avatar
Written by Laurie Garcia
Updated over a week ago

If you need to drop a course, find that you have enrolled in the wrong course and need to transfer, or need help with enrollment and billing for any reason, contact your school's support line.

Go to “Need help?” on the menu to request help. 

Did this answer your question?