Seamlessly link to your scheduled live video meeting or let your learners book their own private meeting time on your calendar.
Sample Meeting: learner preview mode on left and edit mode on right
What tools can I use to host a live meeting?
Integrate virtually any tool, such as:
How to add a live meeting
- Create a new step on your course Path and open the step.
- Select "Interactive" then "Meeting" You've added a Meeting Block to your step!
- Paste in your meeting link URL (from Zoom or any other meeting tool).
- Optionally add a custom description or instructions, or edit the button link text.
- Optionally add more Blocks. When finished, hit Publish.
With the Meeting Block, you can...
- Link to any live meeting or calendar
- Add a custom description or instructions
- Edit the button link text
- Click the button to join the meeting or open the calendar.
Q. Can you host my video or audio content?
A. Yes, you can add your pre-recorded or embedded content. Use a Video Upload Block to upload your video files directly. Use an Audio Block to upload your audio files. Use an Embed Block to add a video that is hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
All Blocks enable you to...
- Toggle between similar layouts.
- Duplicate the Block to edit and reuse on the same step.
- Reorder Blocks up and down the page.
- Insert additional Blocks above or below.
- Delete Blocks.
- Preview the entire step as a learner.
- Undo previous edits (Control+Z to undo your last edit to text, or click "Publish," then "Discard" to undo all edits since you last published the step).
- Copy & paste the entire step or lesson and reuse in the same course or another course.