Some courses provide a certificate of completion when all required assignments in the course are completed. The certificate can be downloaded as a PDF file and saved to your device or printed.
Complete the course
The certificate will not be accessible until you complete all required steps in the course. Be sure to mark your progress by clicking the "Complete Step" button at the bottom of each page.
When you mark the final step complete, a screen will pop up to congratulate you on your completion. If your course provides a certificate of completion, there will be a "View Certificate" link that you can use to download the certificate.
Not seeing the link?
- Have you completed all the steps in the course? (Optional steps may be skipped.)
- Do you have a pop-up or ad blocker enabled on your browser? If so, disable it now and follow the instructions below.
Download your certificate
There are two ways to access your certificate...
1. Immediately upon completion, click the "View certificate" link on the screen that pops up to congratulate you on completion.
2. After the course has been completed, the certificate continues to be available under the "Share Achievement" button at the top of the Path.
- Open the course from your home page under your "Completed" courses and then click or tap the button that says "Share Achievement," at the very top of the course Path.
- Select "View Certificate" to download and save or print.
Opening a completed course from your home screen
Downloading the certificate
💡Tip: You can access your certificate for as long as you have access to the course. If you lose access to the course, you will no longer be able to download the certificate, so be sure to do it right away and save the PDF to your files.