Some courses provide a certificate of completion when all required assignments in the course are completed. The certificate can be downloaded as a PDF file and saved to your device or printed.
Complete the course
The certificate will not be accessible until you complete all required steps in the course. Be sure to mark your progress by clicking the "Complete Step" button at the bottom of each page.
When you mark the final step complete, a screen will pop up to congratulate you on your completion. If your course provides a certificate of completion, there will be a "View Certificate" link that you can use to download the certificate.
Not seeing the certificate?
- Have you completed all the steps in the course? (Optional steps may be skipped.)
- Do you have a pop-up or ad blocker enabled on your browser? If so, disable it now and follow the instructions below.
Download your certificate
There are two ways to access your certificate after the course is completed...
1. Click the "Share Achievement" button at the top of the Path.
- With the course open, click or tap the button that says "Share Achievement," at the very top of the course Path.
- On the screen that pops up, select "View Certificate" to download and save or print your certificate.
2. Click the "Download certificate" link from your home page.
- From your Home page, change the filter from "In progress" to "Completed" courses.
- Find the completed course and click the "Download certificate" link.
💡Tip: You can access your certificate for as long as you have access to your account. If you lose access to your account, you will no longer be able to download the certificate, so be sure to do it right away and save the PDF to your files.