We'll cover how to review work you've completed within a course, how to review courses that you've previously completed, and finally, how to retrieve your certificate from a completed course (if applicable).
Review a lesson or step
- You can review a completed lesson or step anytime from the Path.
- Click or tap the lesson to expand and show all the steps. Select the step you wish to review.
Note: When you're inside a step, you're in "focus mode." To exit back to the Path, click the "back to Path" icon in the upper left corner.
Review a completed course
- When you first log in, you'll see all your "In-progress" courses under your Learn tab. To review a course that you previously completed, click on "In-Progress" and change the filter to "Completed."
- Now you'll be viewing all completed courses and you can open and review any course. To switch back, just select "In-progress" again.
Retrieve your certificate
If your course provides a certificate of completion, you can access your certificate for as long as you have access to the course.
- Open the course from under your "Completed" courses and then click or tap the button that says "Share Achievement," at the very top of the course Path.
- Select "View Certificate" to download and save or print.
Having trouble downloading the certificate?
Make sure your pop-up blocker or add blocker extension on your browser is temporarily disabled or whitelisted for the site.