This Trigger occurs whenever a member completes a tracked activity in Pathwright. Tracked activities include:
- Completed a step
- Skipped a step
- Reset a step
- Posted a discussion
- Responded to a discussion
- Paid for a subscription
- Paid for a single registration
- Registered for a group
- Completed a course
- Became a member
- Subscribed to a subscription plan
- Cancelled a subscription
- Created a new group
The activity trigger returns information about the activity for a specific user, along with information the object that was acted on.
- activity: Describes the activity type.
- user: The User object for the User who completed the activity.
- school: Describes the School object (your Pathwright Account).
- class_section: Describes an Offering object, namely the group in which the User activity occurred.
- course: Describes a Resource object, namely the course or lesson in which the User activity occurred.
- registration: Describes a Registration object, namely the User’s registration to the Course Group.
- meta: additional attributes related to the activity, when applicable (discussion id, step id, etc.)